Apart from making the heart of your kitchen more beautiful, the most reliable kitchen faucet should help you fulfill your daily tasks more conveniently and quickly. If you don’t know how to buy the most suitable one, let’s refer to some of the choices below:
Here are the most reliable kitchen faucets you can buy in 2021:
- Durable (Pull Out Kitchen Faucet): WEWE
- Splash free (Pull Out Kitchen Faucet): RODDEX
- Easy to clean (Pull Out Kitchen Faucet): KINFAUCETS
- Easy To Install (Pull Down Kitchen Faucet): DELTA FAUCET
- Water-Saving (Pull Down Kitchen Faucet): APPASO
- Best For Double Bowl Sink (Pull Down Kitchen Faucet): AIMADI
|6 Most Reliable Kitchen Faucets|
Easy to clean
Easy To Install
Best For Double Bowl Sink
Durable (Pull Out Kitchen Faucet): WEWE
- Easy to install
- Not detailed instruction
WEWE pull-out kitchen faucet is durable from the inside out. The finishes are made from durable brushed nickel, while the cartridge is made from ceramic that is the most durable material. While ceramic won’t be leaked over the years, others might leak after about 3 years.
According to the manufacturer, this faucet has passed 500.000 on and off tests, equivalent to 10 years of use.
Tulip kitchen faucet design
3-way spray settings
High arc 360-degree swivel spout
Superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish
WEWE pull-out kitchen faucet reaches a high level of durability, allowing you to use it for a long time.
Splash free (Pull Out Kitchen Faucet): RODDEX
- Easy to clean
- Effortless to maneuver
- Super solid
It won’t splash water onto your body or out of the sink when using the RODDEX pull-out kitchen faucet because it comes with a 2-function pull-out spray wand.
At the stream mode, this faucet provides you with a splash-free aerated stream. When switching to use the powerful pre-rinse spray, you can still adjust and control the water motions 360 degrees in the sink without splashing.
Dual-function sprayer and swivels 360 degree
The RODDEX pull-out kitchen faucet’s flexible silicone hose allows you to adjust the water directions as desired, so it won’t be splashed.
Easy to clean (Pull Out Kitchen Faucet): KINFAUCETS
- Clear and easy-to-follow íntruction
- Easy to use and install
- Impressive look
- A bit slow water flow
Although the typical nickel material is prone to fingerprints and water spots, the nickel KINFAUCETS is brushed to resist them. In particular, the premium multiple layers can resist rust, tarnish, and corrosion, so it takes you less time and effort to clean.
Maximum Flow Rate
1.8 Gallons Per Minute
Single top lever handle design
Two ways setting and 360 Degree Spout
KINFAUCETS Pull Out Kitchen Faucet is brushed so that you can clean its surface quickly and easily.
Easy To Install (Pull Down Kitchen Faucet): DELTA FAUCET
- Solid construction
Don’t you want to waste much time installing a kitchen faucet or spend a lot of money to hire a professional for installation?
You should invest in this easy-to-install kitchen faucet. You only need to follow clear and easy-to-read instructions, and the installation will efficiently and quickly end after 30 minutes.
Moreover, everything is available in the package, so you don’t have to buy anything else. They include an optional desk plate for both one and 3-hole installation and InnoFlex PEX supply lines.
|DELTA FAUCET Specifications|
Maximum Flow Rate
1.8 Gallons Per Minute
Patented DIAMOND Seal Technology
What you need to install this DELTA FAUCET Pull Down Kitchen Faucet is available in the package, from the instruction to essential tools.
Water-Saving (Pull Down Kitchen Faucet): APPASO
- Easy to install
- Great water pressure
- Clear instruction
- Sturdy without leaking
- Not ideal for adjusting the water temperature
While the ordinary kitchen faucets produce splash and uneven water, wasting a certain amount of water, the APPASO helps you save a lot of money on water bills. Its honeycomb-like aerator creates more gentle water flow, minimizing splashing, so you can expect saving water amounts up to 30% (according to the manufacturer.)
Solid Brass, 304 Stainless Steel, Zinc, PEX Hose, and ABS Plastic
Stainless steel construction
3 setting modes
Brushed nickel kitchen faucet's Quick-In system
APPASO Pull Down Kitchen Faucet produces a gentle water flow without splashing, so you won’t waste your water.
Best For Double Bowl Sink (Pull Down Kitchen Faucet): AIMADI
- Effortless installation
- Easy to use and clean
- Useful instruction
- You can’t adjust the stream from the hand sprayer
AIMADI Pull Down Kitchen Faucet works well on both single sink and double bowl sinks because it has 2 spout sprayers: an aerated stream LED spout and a pullout sprayer. Each of them has its outstanding features:
The former can swivel 360 degrees so that you use it at any position around your sinks. In particular, the built-in LED light shows you the water temperature levels: cold water (green), warm water (blue), and hot water (red).
Meanwhile, you can pull out another one to use powerful water pressure at exact positions.
Both of them can function in 2 sinks at the same time separately.
LED light colors show water temperature levels
Two Spout Sprayers
Lead-free Brass construction
AIMADI Pull Down Kitchen Faucet provides convenient features for people having double bowl sinks.
How To Choose The Most Reliable Kitchen Faucet?
What Are The Ideal Spout Heights And Reach?
Although the spout height and reach ranges vary, you should choose one based on your kitchen design.
You, for example, shouldn’t set up a too tall spout into a sink with a shelf or a cabinet above to avoid overwhelming your space.
A three-bowl kitchen sink requires you to use a spout with a long reach to use in all 3 bowls. Using a short reach for this kind of sink causes you to slop water behind the spout while using.
For a standard sink, your kitchen faucet should be low enough to avoid causing excess splashing, leading to a mess outside the sink. Meanwhile, you should set up a tall faucet for a large and deep sink to reach the depth and far away corners.
What Are The Best Faucet Finishes?
No matter which faucet finish is your choice, it should match your cabinet hardware, towel bars, and other furnishings in your kitchen. A mismatch creates a bad-look kitchen. If your new house hasn’t had existing hardware, you have a variety of finish choices. Among them, polished chrome, satin nickel, and bronze are the most beautiful and durable materials.
When it comes to durability, chrome finishes are the best of the best; especially, it is easy to keep clean. This material is popular in commercial kitchens and public bathrooms. For homeowners, I strongly recommend you to use chrome material for heavy uses.
Nickel finishes (brushed, satin, or stainless finishes) usually have a dull shine. Although they are durable, it’s prone to fingerprints and water spots. You can buy nickel finishes with a coating to minimize stains and smudges, but this coating can’t reach the metal’s high level of durability. Plus, it’s hard to keep clean and easy to chip and wear.
Bronze faucets (“oiled” or ”rubbed” bronze) have a brownish tone. Instead of metal, its surface is coated with the tough stuff, so it’s easier to be chipped and scratched.
How Will You Install Your Kitchen Faucet?
There are 2 faucet installation types:
In a counter or desk-mounted installation
Faucets are mounted on the counter or sink edge. It not only functions as a regular kitchen faucet but also makes your sink more impressive.
Wall-mounted íntallation (unique and modern style)
This is popular in commercial and industrial uses. For home use, it works well in a small kitchen with a limited counter because it’s free of your space.
Which Faucet Valve Should You Choose?
Faucet valves regulate water flow and water temperature from the faucet. You have 4 types of kitchen faucet as follows:
- Ball valves feature a single handle near the base. You will rotate this handle to control the water temperature and water flow.
- Disk valves allow you to move the handle up and down to control the water flow and move side to side to control the hot and cold water amount in the mix. This is thanks to 2 flat disks inside the faucet mechanisms. When being broken, you just need to replace the new disk valves instead of the whole faucet.
- Cartridge valves are hollow valves with blade handles. For a single-handle faucet, moving the handle up and down controls the water flow while turning the handle left to right controls the water temperature. In the event of a cartridge valve with 2 separate handles, 2 individual handles allow you to control the hot and cold water in a mix separately. You just need to replace the broken cartridge valves instead of the whole faucet.
- Compression valves are usually designed in old-style fixtures. They have traditional designs and more vintage setups. A compression valve has separate handles for hot and cold water lines, especially; some of them are routed to different taps. Due to a unique design, you must replace the whole faucet in place of a few internal pieces.
Though there are different valve materials, please choose ceramic that is durable so that your ceramic valve can last for a long time. Meanwhile, other choices usually drip after a few years.
How Many Faucet Holes Are There?
Some sink types, such as drop-in sinks, farmhouse sinks, and under-mount sinks, might have a set of drilled and pre-punched holes for faucets and other plumbing fixtures. The faucets themselves take up 3 holes in maximum. Thus, the number of faucet holes you choose will base on the style of your faucet:
- Single-hole faucet with a pull-down sprayer (one hole): this single-hole faucet has 2 types. With a medium budget, you can choose a unit with durable springs and a lower handle to add extra control and reach. Or you can also pick up touchless faucets, not requiring a handle. It works with a wave of your hand at the side-mounted sensor.
- Single-hole faucet with a side-spray (2 holes): despite a single-hole faucet, its small side spray comes with a second hole pre-drilled in your sink deck or countertop. This simple and clean design doesn’t take much room on your desk, but it’s versatile. Some of them have 2-hole escutcheon plates to accent the design or cover up the third hole of the sink. For me, these designs aren’t essential.
- 2-handle faucet (3 holes): this design emphasizes the artistic faucet design. Some have separate handles for hot and cold water lines on each side of the center faucet. Though it takes space along the sink edge, this becomes a focal point.
- Bridge faucet with side spray (4 holes): this features 2 temperature handles and a water flow pipe in the center. The hot and cold water goes from their dedicated handles to the center pile to mix.
Which Kitchen Faucet Features Do You Need?
A side sprayer is a small faucet at the end of an extendable hose, used to offer water pressure for exact positions like cleaning pots and pans, scrubbing the sink, and watering your potted plants.
A pull-out faucet functions similar to the side sprayer, providing water pressure, but it doesn’t take up extra space on your sink edge. You pull the hose out and use it.
Electronic faucets feature smart technology and computerized mechanics. You, for example, can turn off and on this model with a wave of your hand thanks to the faucet’s motion sensor technology (hands-free activation). Meanwhile, some allow you to control the model through your voice (voice activation.) Although this function is safe and convenient, it requires a reliable power supply and professional installation.
Built-in water filtration can purify and make your tap water drinkable. This function gives 1 GPM of water to filter out common chemicals, such as lead, chlorine mercury, pharmaceuticals, and pesticides.
You can install some dedicated drinking water dispensers at the sink for filtered and cold water, even cocoa and tea. They are designed to fill your cup with water at a slower rate, especially, some of them can maintain water at a certain temperature.
Which Brands Make The Most Reliable Kitchen Faucet?
During 20 years of operation, WEWE CEO has continuously improved the quality of the products. Now, he has produced and has a good business in a series of easy-installed faucets. So, even beginners can finish installing within 30 minutes without using any tool.
Are kitchen faucets worth it?
Are Delta faucets better than Moen?
This depends on your needs and requirements. While Moen brand is famous for touchless kitchen faucets, Delta specializes in touch-on kitchen faucets.
Which is better: pull-out or pull-down kitchen faucet?
This also depends on your demands. While the height’s pull-down faucets allow you to fill your tall pots and cookware with water easier, pull-out faucets suit shallow sinks more because it has less splashback than another unit.
How much should I spend on a kitchen faucet?
You just need to spend about $150-$300 for a kitchen faucet at the lower price range.
At the mid-price range, make sure that your budget for a kitchen faucet is from $500-$1000.
At the top end, many products can cost you up to thousands of dollars. It’s not difficult to buy a model with unique designs and finishes; even many of them come with customization features and superior quality.
How long should a kitchen faucet last?
To choose the most reliable kitchen faucet, you have to determine some vital elements as follows:
- How many sinks do you have? Make sure that your faucet can reach both sinks.
- How are your kitchen design and other fixtures? Your kitchen faucet should match with them.
- Which features do you need for a kitchen faucet? You will have more advanced features and functions when paying extra money for your product.
Now, you might know what you need. Don’t forget to let me know your choice.