Want to pick the most powerful blender but not sure how much is enough for your needs?
Congrats, you’re in the right address!
In this post, we are going to explain what your options are and which features to consider for the right one. Without further ado, let’s get straight into it. Start with this reviewing list:
Here are the most powerful blenders you can buy in 2021:
- Best Overall: Ninja BL660
- Best For Smoothies: Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
- Best For Nut Butter: NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z
- Best Budget Option: Oster Blender | Pro 1200
- Best For Soy Milk: homgeek 1450W Blender
- Best Commercial-Grade Blender: Blender By Cleanblend: Smoothie Blender
|Top 6 Most Powerful Blenders|
|Ninja BL660||Read Our Review|
Best For Smoothies
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)||Read Our Review|
Best For Nut Butter
|NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z||Read Our Review|
Best Budget Option
|Oster Blender | Pro 1200||Read Our Review|
Best For Soy Milk
|homgeek 1450W Blender||Read Our Review|
Best Commercial-Grade Blender
|Blender By Cleanblend: Smoothie Blender||Read Our Review|
Best Overall: Ninja BL660
- Convenient and easy for to-go
- Easy to clean
- Run noisily
The Ninja BL660 is our Editor’s Choice award winner after some strict testing.
It gives you an 1100W motor, a 72-ounce XL pitcher with lid and blade, two 16-ounce cups and two go-to lids, all are just priced under $100 so, it’s a good value.
The blender is great for making smoothies and blending baby foods as it blades break down ingredients really well, even the tough ones like frozen fruits, veggies, and ice.
If you live alone and prefer to save some to drink later or bring some to your office, you’ll love the individual cups much more than you thought. The pouring design is also practical yet secure when not in use and furthermore, this single-serve option is less hassle to clean.
|Ninja BL660 Specifications|
No of Speed
72oz Total Crushing Pitcher and (2) 16oz Cups for Frozen Drinks and Smoothies
We recommend the Ninja BL660 for anyone who wants a powerful, heavy-duty blender for good smoothies but can’t afford to spend $400+ on a high-end one.
Best For Smoothies: Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
- A great space-saver
- Multifunctional – aside from blending smoothies, it can make buttermilk cookies and more
- Can pulverize anything put in it
- As it’s a high-speed blender, anything that needs blending on low won’t do well with it
- Once your food gets stuck in the handle, it’s hard to remove
In 1500W of power range, the Ninja Mega is significantly less expensive than other premium blenders, with more accessories. Such as two small smoothie cups for individual serving.
The blender features one base for a blender and a food process, making it a wonderful space-saver for small kitchens.
But don’t let that fool you! Thanks to a large pitcher and razor-sharp blades, it can handle lots of cooking tasks, from blending smoothies or baby foods to making buttermilk cookies or a nice batch of pureed soup. The strong motor also helps it crush the ice like a breeze.
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Specifications|
No of Speed
1500W Auto-iQ Base
64oz Processor Bowl
(2) 16oz Cup for Smoothies
Dough & More
All-in-all, the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) is the top choice for people who are debating between saving a couple of hundred dollars and getting accessories they desire. Particularly, it’s excellent in blending smoothies.
Best For Nut Butter: NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z
- Don’t distract you from what you’re doing
- Safe and reliable to use
- Heavy to move around or to store
- The blades aren’t replaceable like the small NutriBullet
The NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z is ideal for people who want to take the next step to a more powerful blender.
This 1200W model highlights some several improvements compared to the 600W and 900W siblings. For example, the additional 24-ounce and 32-ounce cups for smoothies, the multiple functions and speeds, the quieter operation, and the more high-tech construction.
Right in its higher-powered motor is another big bonus. With this, you can do many tasks like making smoothies, sauces, soups, and nut butter.
We were really impressed with the newly styled cups as they already eliminate the rubber gaskets which were easily fouled if not carefully cleaned by removing them.
|NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Specifications|
No of Speed
Meet the North American & Canadian Electrical standards
Include a recipe book
If your old blender is weak with a too slow motor to make nut butter, this NutriBullet would be an excellent upgrade.
Best Budget Option: Oster Blender | Pro 1200
- Highly customizable & time-saving
- Can chop big items faster
- Avoid chunky stuff gets caught at the bottom of the jar
- Very reliable
- They don’t sell the parts separately so if one is broken down, it’s hard to fix
- The lid coming with the smoothie cup is hard to remove
- It might move across the counter when blending
This Oster features one thing that none of the other blenders have - the dual-direction motor which will change its direction in forward and reverse motion 4 or 5 times every 10 seconds when you first turn it on.
This helps to avoid chunky items get caught in the bottom of the jar like what you commonly trouble with when using the standard blenders. They don’t blend or mix well, and that’s the reason why there is an extra function called “pulsed”.
With this and thanks to the smart settings technology as well as its 7-speed options, that frustrating issue won’t happen any more.
Regardless, it gives you 2 power settings of 900W (for ice crushing) and 1200W (for smoothie blending), a 6-cup glass jar, and a 50% larger blade compared to other Oster siblings, at a price that can’t be lower.
|Oster Blender | Pro 1200 Specifications|
No of Speed
1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
6 cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
A 10-year warranty
Considering many powerful blenders that cost 2 or 3 times what this Oster does, we think it is well worth what you pay.
Best For Soy Milk: homgeek 1450W Blender
- Ultra-safety and reliable to use
- The quality of the jar could have been better
We love the impressive power and cup capacity of this homgeek 1450W blender.
It features a 2.25 HP motor on the inside of the base that delivers up to 30,000 RMP and 1450 watts at the highest speed, despite being the same size on the outside.
Its 10-speed control makes the blending more versatile, and importantly, you can refine every texture from the heartiest to the smoothest soups. The unit can also be beaten with soy milk until it’s cooked completely.
More than a blender, this can be your ice machine, meat grinder, and a juicer.
|homgeek 1450W Blender Specifications|
No of Speed
Built-in Pulse & 10-speeds Control
68 Oz Dishwasher Tritan Jar
If you’re a soymilk lover or a parent who wants your kids to consume fruits and other healthy foods on a daily basis, this versatile powerful blender is a champion at performing far more than the typical ones.
Best Commercial-Grade Blender: Blender By Cleanblend: Smoothie Blender
- Superior versatility and multifunction
- Ideal for big families, business, or gatherings
- Easy to use and clean
- Heavy and bulky
- Hard to store at home
This is the most powerful blender in our list, featuring a 3HP 1800W motor and an ultra-large 64-ounce BPA-free jar.
This commercial-grade blender is perfect for entertaining crowds, gatherings, or big families. It is also ideal to be used in smoothie or juice stores as the capacity is huge enough for 10+ servings.
Besides, it can help you with multiple tasks, such as salsas, dressings, batters, sauces, soups, margaritas, cappuccinos, milkshakes, ice cream, fresh juice, and smoothies. But don’t worry, the simple construction makes it really easy to use.
Ah, did I mention its 5-year warranty?
|Blender By Cleanblend: Smoothie Blender Specifications|
3 HP 1800 Watt
No of Speed
64 Ounce BPA Free Jar
Stainless Steel 8 Blade System
3 HP 1800 Watt Motor
Don’t be afraid that you’re going to entertain a big family or crowd of guests in the next party or gathering as this commercial-grade Blender by Cleanblend will be the best workhorse in your kitchen.
How To Choose The Most Powerful Blenders?
Ask yourself “what functions do you seek after a blender?”
A standard model is commonly powerful enough for most blending, mixing, stirring, and pureeing tasks. For example, making smoothies, shakes (from soft ingredients), creaming soups, and baby foods.
But if you want more, such as chopping or grinding, then you should consider the equivalent additional features. In this case, it must be processing functions and a chopping blade. Or for crushing ice, there are many options:
Choose a low-powered personal blender
A full-sized blender
A standard blender with an ice-crushing blade and its motor should be at least 500W of power
Power & Speed
- A blender must be powerful but it needn’t being feature-rich, all depends on your needs.
- Sometimes, a simple yet strong machine is the best choice for a typical workload, like blending smoothies and making milkshakes. As stated above, 500 watts are the standard and also minimal.
- There is a basic rule of thumb – the more powerful the blender, the more multifunctional and faster. The versatility levels of a blender are also decided by its speed settings, such as crushing ice, making nut butter, and grinding meat.
- But don’t go any higher than 10 settings as it’s not necessary unless you do business. On the contrary, less than three speeds don’t give you enough control.
This feature directly effects the number of people or servings it can offer to as well as the ease to store it in your kitchen. So, before considering it, think about these two things:
How many people you are going to entertain
How much space available for it
The measuring units are varied – either ounces or cups.
Normally, if it’s just you or a couple, 1-3 cups (8 – 24 ounces) of a blender is best. For more people, like 4 – 10 people, you should choose a blender with a capacity of 4 – 8 cups (32 – 64 ounces).
Which Brands Make The Most Powerful Blenders?
- Founded by SharkNinja Operating LLC, Ninja quickly became famous for its unique small household appliances that fit snugly the modern busy lifestyles of worldwide customers.
- With over 40 million happy customers around the world, NutriBullet is another leading personal blender manufacturer. Although there are more and more copies out there, its signature product lines are still top-notch for quality and practicality.
- If you’re seeking for a blender that’s not just quality but also cheap and workable, Oster is a wonderful option to try. Established in 1946 in the USA, it ensures the quality of products and furthermore, is well-loved for innovative designs with high applications.
Is a higher watt blender better?
A higher-watt blender will give you these benefits:
Making your drinks smoother in texture
Blending ingredients faster -> time-saving
With multiple speed settings, it can handle different tasks better
So we encourage to buy the highest wattage blender that you can afford.
How long does a blender last?
1 – 10 years, generally
How many watts is a high-speed blender?
750W – 1000W
Can you put ice in a blender?
As long as it is a low-powered blender with ice-crushing blades or a full-sized model, you can put ice into it.
Can you put hot liquid in a blender?
We don’t encourage putting hot liquids into a blender as they will steam and expand in it, which might cause a mess or burn hazard.
How do you clean the base of a blender?
Take a peek at this tutorial video:
We hope that with our experts’ help, you’ve got a better idea about how to choose the most powerful blender on your own.
Don’t worry if you haven’t found a desired one yet as we’ll keep updating this list so, don’t forget to follow this post as well as other articles on our websites for more useful advice. Thanks for reading!