Who doesn’t like juice? The green, healthy, and nutrient-rich beverage offers so much more than its tastiness is hard to refuse. And it would be impeccable if you have the best juicer for vegetables and fruits to undertake the task.
A quality juicer delivers drinks that pack most nutritional values yielded from the fruits and vegs. That means you won’t lose much of vitamins and antioxidants supposed to be in the outcome.
Are you looking for a juicer and need some sort of preference? Don’t worry! The hard work is done for you here.
I am a huge fan of juice. That’s why I’m quite concerned about the juicers I should buy. Through times, I’ve been collected an arsenal for myself and am ready to introduce to you my best juicers. Make sure you don’t miss any.
Here are the best juicers for vegetables and fruits you can buy in 2020:
- Best Overall: Breville JE98XL 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- Best Budget Option: Homever Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables, Centrifugal Juicer
- Most Powerful: Bagotte Upgrade 1000W Juicer Machines
- Best Overall: Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- Budget Option: Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- Best For Hard-Core Juice Lovers: BrevilleJuice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
|Top 6 Best Juicers For Vegetables And Fruits|
|Breville JE98XL 850-Watt Juice Extractor|
Best Budget Option
|Homever Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables, Centrifugal Juicer|
|Bagotte Upgrade 1000W Juicer Machines|
|Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor|
|Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor|
Best For Hard-Core Juice Lovers
|BrevilleJuice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor|
Best Overall: Breville JE98XL 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- Powerful motor
- Fast cutting disc
- Safe locking arm
- Extra wide chute can take in fruit whole
- The metal handle is rusty
- Not cheap
- A bit noisy
I know centrifugal juicers are losing their population, but there are still decent models out there. This is, I believe, the one in a million.
It owns a particular feature of a centrifugal juicer with a powerful 850-W dual motor. The chute on this machine has a big mouth to take in more pieces. I don’t usually juice fruits and vegetables whole, but it’s possible to do that on this machine. It’s able to create an 8-ounce cup within as little as 5 minutes.
The included jug can hold up to 1 liter or thirty-four ounces. Its lid has a froth separator built-in. In the body, all the parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free. It has a sturdy construction, ensuring a stable stance when the machine is in use.
There are two speeds this juicer provides to tackle with both soft and hard fruits. Cleaning this unit is not any hard work. You just need to take off parts by parts and rinse food stuck in it.
|Breville JE98XL 850-Watt Juice Extractor Specifications|
13.2 x 16.5 x 18.2 in
Strong engine and wide chute design suitable for crushing fruits as a whole
What makes this centrifugal ideal is that everything it owns is just what you need in a general quality juicer.
Best Budget Option: Homever Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables, Centrifugal Juicer
- Stainless-steel body easy to clean
- Eco-friendly materials
- Efficient engine
- No suction cup at the bottom
- Extract less juice
Cheap and good sound like an illusion, but it actually exists. The Homever juicer is a compact unit for juicing fruits and vegs.
Like most models, this one also features two speed modes for soft and hard fruits. Its stainless-steel barrel is what attracts me. The modern design fits in any home décor while embracing food-grade cutting disc approved safe to use.
The wide mouth can intake whole fruits or large chunks. That saves you lots of time chopping. At the bottom is the overheat protector, which prevents the engine from over-perform. It’s also safe to use this juicer in a dishwasher.
With a 400-W motor, you have all the power to cut any kind of fruit from soft to hard without spending much time to prepare. The best thing is, with all those features required for a fair juicer for home, it costs less than fifty bucks.
|Homever Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables, Centrifugal Juicer Specifications|
11.97 x 11.3 x 7.8 in
Cheap but not poor-quality thanks to the use of high-standard materials and equips a strong engine
So, now you can have a nice juicing machine for healthy drinks every day without breaking your bank.
Most Powerful: Bagotte Upgrade 1000W Juicer Machines
- Robust engine
- Wide feed chute
- Overheating protection
- Dual speed modes
- Messy cleaning with many parts
- Pulp jar is not detached properly
If you only trust a robust motor for crushing the food, this Bagotte juicer is what you should consider.
I hope the 1000W motor is sufficient for your high-demand. In a high setting, this unit grinds at a maximum speed of 23500R/min. Any carrot, ginger, apricot, or celery will be crushed seamlessly.
Running high speed, but with the overheat protection feature, the machine will halt when the temp exceeds 105C. So, you don’t have to worry about a burning engine.
One thing I really appreciate is the added recipe book to help you design your diet with a number of nutrition-boost drinks for healthy skin and fitness.
|Bagotte Upgrade 1000W Juicer Machines Specifications|
13 x 12 x 16 inch
Very robust engine offers strong grinding seamlessly
It’s not expensive but a decent juicer for seamless juicing and food making.
Best Overall: Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- Safe and eco-friendly material
- Less noisy operation
- Squeeze more juice
- Minimum oxidation
- Small cups for juice and pulp
- Price went up a bit
For masticating juicers, I prefer a slow one. The Aicok came in as a gift from my granny, but I loved it for all the features it offered.
The machine looked a bit cheap due to the plastic use. However, I later found that it’s made from PMMA material, which is safe for food use. The detachable parts are safe to use in a dishwasher.
This unit operates quieter than I thought it would. It features two speeds and a reverse function to release jamming.
The best part is, it makes superior juice with fewer pulps and more liquid. The drink yet doesn’t oxidize as much means more nutrients.
It’s great to use this juicer to prepare juice and food for my children. The whole machine doesn’t occupy much place on the counter. When putting away, it saves up spots in the cabinet for other appliances too.
|Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Specifications|
16.1 x 7.9 x 11.6 in
Compact design and Upgraded spiral system for more juice with less oxidation
Fast juicing, quiet operation, lightweight design, compact footprint, you need more? Purer juice. There you go.
Budget Option: Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- High-efficient motor
- Reasonable price
- Easy to assemble
- Effortless cleaning
- Safe material
- Thin waste end easy to get jammed
- Small chute
The Aobosi juicer is the slimmest juicer in my collection due to its vertical footprint. It doesn’t cause me any trouble setting up every time I need a cup of juice. Cleaning is also a piece of leisure.
It’s a slow juicer performing at 40-65 rpm. There is almost no heat build-up during the mastication. That means you’ll get the highest nutrition values.
Of course, all the detachable parts are BPA-free. Assembling such a vertical juicer doesn’t require much effort.
I don’t see any annoyance when chatting and using this machine simultaneously. It produces less vibration for less noise and more stability.
But the most attractive thing is…cost.
This is not an expensive juicer. It should have been priced higher, in my opinion. But no, you’ll get it for less than 100 bucks with a premium after-sell service.
|Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Specifications|
8.5 x 6.4 x 16.3 in
Vertical design for easy assembly and cleaning
You’ll love the way this juicer makes drinks and how it preserves the healthiest juice for you without getting you to pay over your head.
Best For Hard-Core Juice Lovers: BrevilleJuice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- Unique design
- Heavy-duty motor
- Large pulp container
- Extra-wide feed chute
- A bit hard to clean
This bad boy was an impromptu purchase, but I love it for many reasons. Its hard-core performance is not a thing to discuss. With 1000W motor and high speed for soft and hard juicing, it’ll get you to the end of your process in no time.
What I desperately want to mention is the die-cast steel housing constrains a micromesh filter and a titanium-plated cutting disc. It’s shiny, dashed cool, and stylish. If your home décor style is a bit of wild-tending or old-fashion and nostalgic, this juicer is a perfect match. All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-free.
There’s a cord storage at the bottom of the base. Even the plug is designed well with a hole for you to put your finger in when you need to pull off the socket.
With the large feed chute and powerful motor, feel free to crunch fruit whole and save more time from preparing.
|BrevilleJuice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor Specifications|
16.5 x 9 x 16 in
High-efficient motor extracts more juice in less time. Unique design
This juice is indeed hard-core in both how it looks and performs.
How To Choose The Best Juicers For Vegetables And Fruits?
In practice, I bought 2 false juicers which now still sitting in the box because there were parts broken and the other failed on the third time I juice some carrots.
I don’t want you to encounter such a mistake. Thus, I know there are just a few things to keep in mind so you can choose the best juicer for vegetables and fruits.
Types Of Juicers
- There are two types of juicers for home use you need to know: centrifugal and masticating; or fast juicers and slow juicers.
- Fast juicers are fast, for certain. So, if any of my mornings is a rush one, this kind of juice would come in handy so that I wouldn’t miss a cup of healthy drink for the day. But, the bad thing about a centrifugal juicer is that it heats up, causing some of the enzymes and nutrients will be lost. Besides, a fast juicer has more parts to clean up, and yet it’s going to be a challenge to wipe dirt off the barrel.
- If you have some time to spend for more juice, a masticating juicer fits you. Nutrition-loss is not a huge problem with a masticating juicer as there is no heat formation during the process. The juice is better for preserve in the fridge for up to 72 hours. So, if you have like an hour for juicing, throwing a bunch of things into it, and prepare juice for that day, this type is the best choice.
- What the machine is made of matters a lot to me. I want to make sure that parts that come in contact with food are free of BPA and non-toxic. One more thing, metal parts in the juicer should be rust-resistant.
- It would be a nightmare if I had to listen to all the vibrating and buzzing sounds when juicing for the day. So, the noise level is quite important.
- I don’t use a centrifugal juicer for long so I can put up with the noise; you know, just ignore it. But for a masticating juicer, I’ll go for anything lower than 60. A bit higher is acceptable if the sound of a buzzing mosquito by your ear doesn’t bother you much.
Which Brands Make The Best Juicers For Vegetables And Fruits?
- Breville is the name of seniority. Based in Australia since 1932, Breville, with patented brilliant technology and innovation, has been supplying juicers of all kinds to the market with thoughtful features to makes juicing more enjoyable. The brand is also internationally famous for kitchen appliances made to empower people in their kitchen.
- The global company of Aicok, with an in-depth understanding of the appliance industry, knows what customers need in a juicer. Thus, products from Aicok always feature superior quality as well as ease of use. With the aim to bring high-ends to every home, Aicok promises to make a breakthrough in all of their coming products.
Can you juice a banana?
It’s no help trying to juice from bananas. Amylase in such fruits will break down to starch once it gets crushed. So, you won’t be able to extract any liquid out of bananas. The fruit is more suitable for adding to your shake.
What fruits can you put in a juicer?
Succulent fruits such as carrots, apples, citrus, kiwi, pears, pineapples, and so can be used in a juicer. Staple vegetables are also usable in a juicing machine.
What should you not juice?
You can’t juice fruits with starch properties. Banana is an example. Mangos, avocados, and papayas are hard to juice. Importantly, you should not juice fruit seeds from apples and papaya. Citrus rinds and avocado pints are also no use in a juicer.
How long can a juicer last?
There’s no myth of a lifespan of a juicer, but I believe proper maintenance will keep the machine long. My oldest juicer has been in good condition for three years.
Is it hard to use a juicer?
No, not at all. The hard, maybe tiring part should be the cleaning section. If you are a first-timer to juicers, you can read the manual from the manufacturer or here.
The technique of using a centrifugal or masticating juicer is almost the same. You basically prepared chopped fruits then feed them in the chute for the machine to do its job. Hard and soft fruit should be squeezed at a different speed.
The best juicer for vegetables and fruits is remarkably serviceable for any healthy drink lover. With the right machine in hand, you will no longer skip a day without serving yourself the purest cup from nature.
I’m sure you’ll be happy with one of the choices above. If there is any concern, let me know. I’ll be ready to help. Hope you enjoy the article, and please share it with your friends and family. Thank you, and see you soon.